Prescription Medicine/Food Pickup
- Until further notice, we are asking that you call in or email all prescription requests.
- Allow 24 hours for prescriptions/food to be approved by technicians.
- Once your medication is filled, one of our receptionists will call to let you know it is ready and collect payment over the phone.
- There are two options for medication pickup:
- When you get to the hospital we will place the medication in a bin outside our front door.
- We do have FREE delivery (within 48 hours of medication approval) available for those who do not feel comfortable coming into the building. (You must live with 15 minutes of the hospital and we will call when the medication is left on your porch.)
- Please call the office upon arrival. (Do not come into the building.)
- Our receptionist will confirm what your pet is here for and then a Doctor or Technician will get on the phone to get history and discuss questions or concerns.
- We will be taking payments only over the phone and will email you your receipt. Our receptionist will call you for payment.
- All appointments will be curbside until further notice. We will have a designated area for you to bring your pet to transition to one of our Technicians or Assistants. We will switch from your leash to our leash, and we will bring them into the hospital.
- Please be available by phone for the Doctor to communicate exam findings, recommendations etc.
- One of our staff members will meet you back in the enclosed area to give you your pet back and switch leashes.